- Direct hire placements
- 1099 to W-2 conversions
- Contract staffing
- Payrolling services
- Retiree re-staffing
- Contract-to-direct conversions
Common Situations in Today’s Business Environment
Do you have a hiring freeze stopping you from hiring someone?
Do you have a deadline or special project?
Do you need to reduce tax risks associated with 1099 independent contractors?
Do you want to evaluate a candidate’s skills prior to employment?
Advantages of Contract Staffing
Temp-to-Direct Conversions (Try Before You Buy)
- Interview and assess during the contract period
- Evaluate how the candidate fits your corporate culture ad
Sole-Source Staffing Ability
- Decrease the number of staffing/recruiting vendors
- Simplify invoice payment processing
- One-stop shopping for your staffing needs
- Match staffing levels to project requirements
- Quick hiring process vs. lengthy direct placement
- Terminate the contract placement at any time
- Add resources through a purchase order versus capital budget
Reduce Employment Costs
- No workers’ compensation exposure or claims
- No employee benefits costs for medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k)
- No added expense for holidays, vacations, sick time, etc.
- No administrative costs for hiring and onboarding
- No administrative costs for payroll withholdings, filings, etc.
- Minimized risk of IRS and state audits due to worker
Maintain Budget Controls
- Accelerate the pace at which projects reach completion
- Secure labor needed for projects
- Eliminate unnecessary overhead
Simple weekly process
Once you select a contract candidate, your part is extremely easy! All you need to do is authorize billing by approving the contractor’s weekly timesheet – it’s that simple. Our back-office, Top Echelon Contracting, will handle all of the onboarding, payroll, taxes, unemployment, workers’ compensation, background checking, benefits, etc.
|Commercial General Liability||$1,000,000 per occurrence; $3,000,000 in the aggregate|
|Professional Liability||$1,000,000 per occurrence; $3,000,000 in the aggregate|
|Commercial Excess Liability||$5,000,000 combined single limits|
|Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability||$1,000,000 combined single limits|
|Employee Dishonesty Bonding||$1,000,000 combined single limits|
|Employers’ Practices Liability||$1,000,000|
Wide range of benefits for contractors
Companies enjoy greater employee retention by offering quality benefits. As the legal W-2 employer, our back-office pays the contract employees weekly and offers the following ACA compliant benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Life insurance
- AD&D insurance
The next step
Our company will be your point of contact for your recruiting needs. We are partnered with Top Echelon Contracting, who has specialized in contract staffing since 1992 and will finalize the employment contracts and handle all of the financial and administrative issues. By combining our recruiting skills with the back-office services of Top Echelon Contracting, we can provide full-service staffing and unsurpassed value.