- He became the youngest CEO of his generation.
- He was instrumental in introducing Six Sigma into corporate America and for building one of the world’s leanest organizations.
- He believed his organization should strive to be either number 1 or 2 in each industry where they operated.
- He became famous for segmenting his management team into the top 20%, the middle 70% and the bottom 10%.
- He developed a world class leadership training school that produced a number of well-known CEO’s and corporate leaders.
- Fortune Magazine named him “"Manager of the Century"
Who is Jack Welch?
What can we learn from him?
4 Things we can learn from Jack Welch and put into practice today.
- Develop A Leadership Vision
2. Leadership Can Be Taught
3. Be Honest With Your People and Develop Them
4. Go After Education With A Passion
References & Source:
What do you think of this concept? What did you learn about yourself from watching these videos?
Principles of Execution Key Concepts:
- Jack Welch
- Style of Leadership
- Jack Welch Leadership Principles
Share your ideas or thoughts!