Gerald J. Leonard PfMP, PMP MCTS COBIT & ITIL, helps organizations "Develop a Culture That Works." He works with organizations and individuals to deliver the Right Projects the Right Way, and improve their Performance and Profits. He helps them to Grow their People to deliver a better Customer Experience and Results.
Do you struggle with:
- Projects and Programs that are not delivering their promised benefits
- Company Culture Confusion or Company Culture Drift
- Bad estimates/ missed deadlines
- Scope creep
- Changes in leadership in the middle of the program
- Lack of sponsorship and engagement
- Insufficient resources
- Lack of Buy-in from the business or your delivery team
- Poorly defined goals and objectives
Image if you could:
- Enhance project portfolio management capabilities resulting in increased project throughput and speed to market.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency through streamlining your portfolio management processes resulting in a reduction in operational cost.
- Improve visibility in managing critical constrained resource utilization and availability across your project portfolio environment resulting in an optimized portfolio that creates velocity in your business.
- Provide answers to critical portfolio questions through better portfolio prioritization resulting in better decision making while enhancing senior executive consensus and alignment.
If you'd like to get started on this and discovering how to improve your work culture then click here to learn how to avoid the 11 most common culture mistakes.
Gerald's ideas have been featured on:
What People Are Saying:
"In his presentation, he demonstrated a deep knowledge of portfolio management and responded with confidence to attendee questions."
Lance Holland, PMP, Enterprise Project Manager for ICS Nett, Inc
"His preparation and speaking skills were "top notch" and very well-received by attendees."
Keith Rosenbaum, Alliance Programs Administrator at Project Management Institute
"Gerald presented a professional assessment that directly addressed the issues we are facing and provided a road map which included quick win solutions that we could act on immediately."
Ibrahim El-Araby,PMP,PMOC,CSSBB Project Manager at EBA Engineering
"He approached this challenge with skill and dexterity, delivering a world class capability providing insights and intelligence into the project portfolio."
Stephen Ray, Chief Technology Officer at Cobb Systems Group